Zoho to Pipedrive Migration — Skyrocket Your Business
Don’t know how to switch between CRMs? In this post, we’ll provide statistics that don’t lie and detailed instruction of migration from Zoho to Pipedrive.
Don’t miss the opportunity to increase your business efficiency and read on!
Interesting facts about CRM
1. CRM is a $36 billion industry that is considered to be a priority for capital spending. It’s no wonder why companies keep investing in CRM solutions to move their business goals forward.
2. According to Nucleus Research, the average return on investment for CRM is $8.71 for every dollar spent.
3. The statistic from Forrester Research says that properly implemented CRM systems commonly produce a 245% ROI.
4. Once implemented, CRM can lead to 26% of customer retention improvement according to ReadyCloud.
7. Salesforce claims that CRM applications can help increase revenue by up to 29%, sales efficiency by up to 34%, and sales forecast accuracy by 42%.
Pipedrive is a CRM that focuses on sales and achieving better sales results.
All the deals here are grouped by sales stages. The Deals tab lets you see all of the offers in the pipeline.
The Statistics tab on Pipedrive’s dashboard helps you track customer outcomes, the value of each individual deal, and the history of every lead operation.
Pipedrive can easily link to other applications and custom features created for it, thanks to its powerful open API.
Visual reports give you a deeper perspective, and you can even see the main statistics separated by multiple products or services.
Certain notable features on Pipedrive include:
- E-mail integration
- Sales Pipeline Views
- Google Calendar Integration,
- CRM Target Setting
- CRM Reporting
- Advanced Task Scheduler
- User-friendly UI
Before you migrate from Zoho to Pipedrive
- Analyze and clean up your records
- Secure the information
- Notify your employees
Proceed with a Free Sample Migration from Zoho to Pipedrive
1. Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Select the URL of Zoho CRM. Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account
2. Choose Pipedrive as your target CRM platform and enter the Pipedrive API. Click the “Test Connection” button
3. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Zoho to Pipedrive. If you’re satisfied with everything, click ‘Free Sample Migration’
4. Check your sample results after the sample migration from Zoho to Pipedrive is complete. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button
Note: If you want to change your fields, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. You can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
When the migration from Zoho to Pipedrive is complete, make sure you:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Find out if the relations between the items are restored in the right way
- Make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing training and holding meetings
Now you know more about the future CRM, the possible migration methods, and how to switch the data automatically in just a few clicks. To read the full article and more others you can here.
It is high time to migrate from Zoho to Pipedrive right away and join hundreds of satisfied Trujay’s customers.
Don’t wait up, migrate Zoho to Pipedrive today.