Migrate to Salesforce in 3 steps
Salesforce is on the road to steady growth. Customer support is certainly one of the main resources in reducing competition from other customer relationship management companies.
In this article, we’ll dive into the migration process to Salesforce in just 3 steps.
Step 1 — Preparation
The success of the entire migration depends on good preparation, so make sure you allocate enough time to complete this process. The more you prepare, the fewer problems you’ll face. They include the complexity of source data, the possibility of data loss, and testing and validating data.
So, go through these three steps for a smooth and successful transfer of your data:
- Organize your records
Look at the data structure. Get rid of unnecessary things you won’t be using on your new CRM.
- Get secured
Create a backup and retain it even after the migration to Salesforce is finished. In this way, you can eliminate any possible data loss.
- Notify your employee
Inform your team about the changes and benefits of the new CRM platform and arrange informative meetings and training courses.
Step 2 — Migrate to Salesforce
The second step includes the actual transfer of data to Salesforce from the source system. The transition will depend primarily on the number of resources you have at your fingertips, the volume of records you need to migrate, and the complexity of the source data.
Partner with an expert like Trujay to avoid challenges of doing migration on your own.
Trujay is a perfect migration and integration solution that offers Self Service and Custom Migrations. Moreover, Salesforce is our official partner.
1.Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard to perform a free sample migration to Salesforce. Choose your desired CRM systems from the drop-down menu. Make sure you have an active account to authorize CRM.
2. Choose objects you want to migrate or you may change the specific mapping fields on your own. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button. If everything looks right, click ‘Free Sample Migration’.
3. When the Sample Migration to Salesforce is complete, you may evaluate the results. If you’re satisfied, choose an insurance plan and start a full migration. The price of the full migration will depend on the number of records you want to migrate.
In case something goes wrong and you want to set up mapping on your own or change migration options, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. Choose data fields to migrate and check certain boxes to migrate your records.
You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you need at no cost.
Step 3 — Quality Assurance
When data is transferred to Salesforce, you will need to:
- Ensure that the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Look at the relations between transferred items
- Create personalized workflow rules
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Teach your employees how to use a new platform
If your quality control check result is not successful, you’ll need to find out what mistakes have occurred.
Now you know how easily you can migrate to Salesforce with Trujay. Act now and migrate to Salesforce today. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our experts. To read the full article you can here.