Migrate from Highrise to Salesforce with Ease
If you aren’t satisfied with your current CRM platform and you are looking for a new solution to boost your business, then this article is for you.
Our case is the migration from Highrise to Salesforce. Why Salesforce? Let’s read on.
Let’s highlight the main capabilities of Salesforce.
- Close more deals.
You get an entire view of your clients, including main contacts, activity history, and customer communications and use social media such as Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Get more leads.
Optimize your campaigns across every channel and track your leads. It will help you make smarter decisions about investment.
- Accelerate productivity.
Make your mobile device a portable sales office. You can log calls, respond to hot leads, work opportunities, or check dashboards on-the-go.
- Make insightful decisions.
Dive into detailed reports and get a real-time view of your team’s forecasts. Stay on top of your business using in-line editing, multi-currency support, and override visibility.
Salesforce Success Stats
According to the research for Salesforce’s success:
- Salesforce has up to 20% of the CRM market share
- 31% of Salesforce income derives from Service Cloud sales
- On average, companies that migrated to Salesforce see a 25% increase in revenue
- Salesforce customers say that their ROI for marketing increase by up to 25%
- With Salesforce, companies see an increase in customer satisfaction by 35%
- Using Salesforce, customer service agents have an increase of 34% productivity
Migrate from Highrise to Salesforce with Trujay
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard for migration from Highrise to Salesforce
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Provide your Highrise API Token, URL, and click the “Test Connection” button
2. Enter Salesforce credentials
- Choose Salesforce as your CRM platform type and click the “Authorize” button. You’ll be redirected to your Salesforce account
- If you are already logged in, just click the “Allow” button
3. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Highrise to Salesforce. If you’re satisfied with everything, click ‘Free Sample Migration’.
4. Check your sample results after the sample migration from Highrise to Salesforce is complete. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button.
Note: If you want to change your fields, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. You can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
Now you know that the migration process from Highrise to Salesforce isn’t so difficult, especially with Trujay’s service. For more detailed information, read the whole article.