Infusionsoft to Salesforce CRM Data Migration: How-To Guide
There are cases when your current CRM can’t meet all your business requirements or doesn’t allow you to build a healthy and robust customer relationship.
If this issue is close to you, then this article is precisely for you. Here, we’ll dive into the details of the data migration process from Infusionsoft to Salesforce.
Both CRMs are robust and have specific peculiarities and benefits.
Let’s discover how to perform the migration with the step-by-step instruction.
What does Trujay offer?
Trujay is a company that specializes in the integration and migration of different CRM systems. Its primary goal is to make sure data is available to increase the productivity and effectiveness of your employees. As a HubSpot Diamond-Tier Partner, we deliver quality migrations and integrations for over 30 leading CRMs solutions. Examples include HubSpot CRM, Salesforce, Pipedrive, and Microsoft Dynamics.
Moreover, Trujay offers:
- Security Regulations
Eliminate any possible data loss. The company deals privately with your data and offers to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Fields Mapping
Check if the automated tool has mapped the fields and users according to the requirements of your business. To fit your company’s needs, you can correct the mapping on your own. If you see that specific fields are not mapped, map them to perform the migration.
- Multi-lingual interface (English, French, German, and Spanish)
- Free Sample Migration
Try out the automated tool to migrate a limited amount of records for free. No risks, no technical skills required.
- Flexible CRM Migration Pricing
You can calculate the price of migration on your own. The price depends on the number of records you want to migrate.
- Custom Fields Mapping
Move data per your business requirements.
- All-around Support
Our support team is always ready to help you with your questions and concerns via live chat, email, and phone.
How to Import Infusionsoft to Salesforce CRM
Check out how we handle CRM import to help you reach the continuous business growth.
- To import InfusionSoft data to Salesforce, register for a Data2CRM by Trujay migration account.
2. Next, pick up InfusionSoft as a current system and provide your CRM access credentials. After that, you have to choose your Salesforce and specify its details.
3. Afterward, you can select the objects you would like to import into Salesforce clicking “Customize Mapping” button. If you don’t want to modify your field mapping, then click “Start Sample.”
4. Finally, it’s time to launch a Free Sample Import, that will migrate a limited number of data to your Salesforce.
5. After validating the results, continue by clicking “Start full Migration” to run Full data import.
Note: If you want to modify your fields, click “Change Fields Mapping”; you can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
Good luck with your import from InfusionSoft to Salesforce!
Infusionsoft to Salesforce: Post-Migration Checklist
When the data transfer part is over, we recommend using some post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- Check out if the records transfer to the proper fields
- Find out if the relations between the items restore in the right way
- Make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Continue by delivering instruction and holding meetings to teach the workers about the new system. Also, don’t forget to ask for input from staff to track where the process is for everybody in the company and what problems still need to address.
Additional Trujay’s Services
The Guided Self-Service Migration is an optional and fantastic service that goes along with your full-serviced migration. This is where you can have your movement done through the Self-Service Tool, but a Trujay expert would do it for you!
An account manager would meet with you to review the mapping process and then validate and run the full migration. This will take up less time on your end and ultimately is less expensive than a custom migration.
The Guided Service lets you conduct a Self-Service Migration but with guided, technical support. Your account manager will help you through the mapping process OR do the entire migration for you while you watch the process via screen share. To get help with a Guided Migration, contact email@example.com, or chat with us to schedule a call.
To find out more about Trujay’s services, visit this page.
Congratulations! You’ve migrated from Infusionsoft to Salesforce. Now you can broaden the horizons of business opportunities and boost your revenue.
Trujay is a secure service and guarantees you reliable and organized data for your migration project.