HubSpot to Bitrix24: Migrate Your Data with Trujay’s Service
Two robust CRM platforms can have a great impact on your business. However, it’s vital to know which one suits your business in the best way.
If you already chose to migrate your data into the Bitrix24 CRM platform, then this article is exactly for you.
Here you’ll find how to migrate from HubSpot to Bitrix24 with ease.
Bitrix24 Short Overview
Let’s take a closer look at Bitrix24’s main features.
- Task Automation. This is useful for large projects. This feature helps to submit and receive email updates, follow up on fast and easy deadlines, and keep up with the improvements and adjustments made to the project.
- Bitrix24 Webmail. This means that more people can access shared email inboxes via the advanced access authorization system. Bitrix24 Webmail is of particular use to corporations and team members. Alternatively, you can channel emails to appointed CRM managers from current clients.
- CRM Document Builder. You can create service agreements, contracts, purchase orders, NDAs, shipping manifests, waybills, bills of lading, and more through a single document builder inside CRM.
- New Contact Center. It has never been easier to access your post, telephony, web widgets, website templates, backup, and open channels. All communication networks are collected in one location by the new contact center.
- Mobile Tasks. Bitrix24 enabled your smartphone to access tasks. There are plenty of useful indicators available through the Mobile Tasks app, such as priority ranking, task status, deadlines, goals, and evaluation.
- Expense Tracking. This handy function allows the tracking of expenses, the production of financial statements, reports, and the submission of approvals. Several users can build expense reports, although both can be monitored by the administrator.
- Appointment Scheduling and Resource Booking. This feature is especially useful for multi-employee service-based businesses. It offers an insight into each of your employees’ up-to-date, real-time schedules, enabling you to schedule and reschedule appointments as necessary.
Migrate using one of Trujay’s Services!
Trujay’s Self-Service Migration Tool
With Trujay’s Self-Service Migration, users are able to first proceed with a free sample to test out the system. You can transfer a limited amount of data to evaluate the results and the process itself. No risk of your data’s integrity and no credit card required.
Benefits of Trujay’s Self-Service Tool:
- Price estimator
- Multi-lingual interface (English, French, German, and Spanish)
- Security of data
- All-around support
Guided Self-Service Migration
The Guided Self-Service Migration is an optional and amazing service that goes along with your full-serviced migration. This is where you can have your migration done through the Self-Service Tool, but a Trujay expert would do it for you!
An account manager would meet with you to review the mapping process and then validate and run the full migration for you. This will take up less time on your end and ultimately is less expensive than a custom migration.
The Guided Service lets you conduct a Self-Service Migration but with guided, technical support. Your personal account manager will come on and help you through the mapping process OR do the entire migration for you while you watch the process via screen share. To get help with a Guided Migration, contact email@example.com, or chat with us to schedule a call.
To find out more about Trujay’s services, visit this page.
If you want your data transfer to proceed in a smooth fashion, consider the following steps before the switch:
- Delete all unnecessary data from your existing CRM
- Check out Bitrix24 Free Trial so that you know how the platform works
- Manage your backup plan in case you lose some data during the transition
- Notify your employees about the change in software and provide tutorials
How to Migrate from HubSpot to Bitrix24 CRM
- Register your account with Trujay to set up the sample migration process. Visit Trujay’s Self-Service wizard to begin.
- Choose HubSpot from the drop-down menu and click the “Connect” button and you will be connected to the HubSpot platform within a moment.
3. Specify your destination CRM- Bitrix24. Provide your CRM’s URL. Click the “Connect” button and log into your account.
4. Click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from HubSpot to Bitrix24. If everything looks good, click the ‘Start Sample’ button.
5. Check your sample results after the migration from HubSpot to Bitrix24. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button.
Note: You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you wish at no cost.
- Ensure that all objects are in the right places
- Test if the relationships between the records are preserved in the correct way
- Arrange all the different analytics filters
- Set up custom workflow rules
- Provide training courses for employees
As you can see, you have a wide range of services with Trujay. Choose your cup of tea and migrate from HubSpot to Bitrix24 already today.