How to Migrate from Pipedrive to Salesforce with Trujay
“Saying, “I don’t have time for CRM.” is like saying, “I don’t have time to look at my GPS app because I am too busy trying to figure out the best way to get from here to there.”
― Bobby Darnell, Time For Dervin — Living Large In Geiggityville
Making time to find the best CRM will save you time in the future. In reading this article, you’ll discover easy-to-follow instructions for migrating from Pipedrive to Salesforce with Trujay.
Why it’s time to switch?
If you’re still here reading this article, then you want to come up with the right choice for your company and customers. If you’re experiencing anything from the list below, then maybe it’s time to switch your current CRM system. Let’s see!
Below are some signals that tell you it’s time for a new CRM:
- CRM data is inaccurate
- Lack of up-to-date features
- Poor support
- Without customer perspective
- Insecurity of data
- Quality and quantity of information is organized in one place
- Connect your business and team on-the-go and keep in touch with your customers through social networks like Linkedin, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Having all the necessary customer information and planning resources, prioritize work for all clients, and save valuable time
- AI feature called Salesforce Einstein makes predictions and recommendations from all your data based on your specific work processes
- The “Chatter” feature allows you to talk with coworkers about work-related information, which improves team collaboration
- With an Analytics tool, you are able to get insights and recommendations by analyzing both Salesforce and non-Salesforce data
Before You Migrate
- Make an analysis of your existing and new CRM
- Organize your records
- Eliminate all the unnecessary data
- Arrange a backup plan to avoid accidents and restore records in the event of a crash
- Announce the information about the change to employees
Let’s proceed with the migration process
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Provide your Pipedrive API Token and click the “Test Connection” button
2. Enter Salesforce credentials
- Choose Salesforce as your CRM platform type and click the “Authorize” button. You’ll be redirected to your Salesforce account
- If you are already logged in, just click the “Allow” button
3. Click the ‘Fields Mapping’ button to set up the fields you want to migrate from Pipedrive to Salesforce. If you’re satisfied with everything, click ‘Free Sample Migration’.
4. Check your sample results after the sample migration from Pipedrive to Salesforce. If you’re satisfied, click the “Start Full Migration” button.
Note: If you want to change your fields, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. You can rerun the sample as many times as you need at no cost.
After You Migrate
When the migration from Pipedrive to Salesforce is complete, make sure you:
- Check if the records are transferred to their correct placement
- Look to see if the relations between transferred items are properly restored
- Create personalized workflow rules
- Modify the filters for reporting tools
Congratulations, you’ve performed a successful migration from Pipedrive to Salesforce!
Try the magic migration wand of Trujay. If you have any questions, contact us and schedule the call. Our support team is always ready to help.