How to Migrate Data from Insightly to HubSpot: An Intuitive Switch
In today’s world, companies keep up with new technologies to ensure positive interaction with clients.
It’s imperative to have a clear idea of what CRMs are employed for and why. More and more businesses are looking for CRMs that take care of tedious data collection and suitable informational organization.
Changing a CRM platform can be a serious step to a more efficient and prosperous business. In this article, we’ll provide you with detailed instructions on how to migrate data from Insightly to HubSpot.
Key Features of Insightly and HubSpot
Both systems are perfect for small and mid-size businesses and are comparatively young platforms. They offer some comprehensive features, such as the following:
Insightly can easily organize leads, contacts, emails, events, projects, tasks, and sales opportunities. It’s built around these features:
- Integration across accounting, email, document management, and messaging platforms
- Customizability to help manage organizational security, contact records, and more by setting permissions by administrative roles
- Project Management features help you see the recent activity on any project as well as tasks, pipeline, and email tracking
- The linking feature enables you to connect related items together
HubSpot is considered one of the most robust free CRM platforms on the market. It includes the following features:
- HubSpot CRM provides its users with extra CRM-related platforms, which are called hubs
- Pipeline Tracking stands out for the ability to have a clear view of where things are going
- Integration with Gmail and Google Apps lets you send emails right from any contact within your platform
- With HubSpot, you are able to create email templates and add videos and pictures to emails
Preparation before Insightly to HubSpot migration
Before performing data migration, make sure you went through all the appropriate steps. Here, you may read some suggestions for a smooth and successful switch of your data:
- Test your solution
HubSpot is absolutely free, so you are able to try it out and see the platform in action.
- Organize your records
Don’t forget to look at the structure of your data. Delete any unnecessary items you won’t use in your target platform. This helps clean your data and focuses on the needed information after the transition.
- Get secured
Create a backup and retain it even after the migration is finished. This way, you can eliminate any possible data loss.
- Inform your team
Provide your employees with essential information about changes and arrange informative meetings and tutorials.
Benefits of Migrating Data with Trujay
- Data Security and Privacy
Trujay ensures the protection of all data with GDPR requirements.
- Automated migration
The data transfer can be done automatically and in less time, with every bit of information included. You can restart the migration at any time.
- Data mapping
With a built-in data mapping option, you can change certain fields mapping to meet your requirements.
- Price variety
Trujay will help you meet all your business needs and budget limitations. For example, you may estimate your migration price from Insightly to Hubspot on your own.
- All-around support
Trujay’s support team is always ready to help you via email, phone, and live chat. Our professional tech gurus will analyze and clean out the database when you select a Custom Migration Package.
- Multi-lingual service
Trujay is not only in English, but in German, French, and Spanish.
- Wide Range of Platforms
Trujay deals with over 30 popular CRMs around the globe.
- Self-Service tool
Try out a free sample migration to see how the system works. Migrate a limited number of records with ease.
How to Migrate with Trujay in 3 Simple Steps
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard to perform a free sample migration from Insightly to HubSpot. Enter in your existing and future CRM systems from the drop-down menus by filling in all required credentials.
2. Afterward, you can choose objects that you want to migrate or you may change the specific mapping fields on your own. Click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button. If everything is right, click ‘Start Sample’.
3. When the Sample Migration from Insightly to HubSpot is finished, you may evaluate the results. If you’re satisfied, choose an insurance plan and start a full migration.
In case something goes wrong and you want to set up mapping on your own or change migration options, click the “Change fields mapping” button. Choose data fields to migrate and check certain boxes to migrate your records.
You can re-run your free sample migration and change mapping fields as many times as you at no cost.
For more understanding, you may watch our video tutorial.
When the migration is complete, use these post-migration suggestions:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Look at the relations between transferred items
- Create personalized workflow rules
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Teach your employees how to use a new platform
Another way of migration from Insightly to Hubspot is our GUIDED SELF-SERVICE MIGRATION.
So now you know how the self-service tool works. If you don’t want to use the self-service tool on your own or think that you can’t do it properly, we are here to help you!
Our Guided Service allows you to simply pay for 5 hours of technical support and have a dedicated, personal account manager discuss your options, guide you through the mapping process, and/or do the entire Self-Service Migration for you.
We’re always ready to guide you through every step of the self-service tool so that you can feel comfortable and know that you’re doing it right, saving you time and money (and headaches!). For more details on our Guided Service, check out this page.
Keep your conversion open to moving fast or slow, depending on your business schedule. Migration expertise is a MUST because the consultation definitely wraps around our onboarding offer where strategy is necessary. Try out our Trujay’s onboarding service and keep all the aspects of your data migration project under one roof.
Now you know more about data migration from Insightly to HubSpot. You have a chance to enhance the bottom line and build a healthy, long-term business relationship with your customers.