Highrise to HubSpot CRM Migration: Make Your Business Successful
Lately, the migration from Highrise to HubSpot CRM has been drawing a lot of attention.
On August 20, 2018, Highrise announced they’re no longer accepting new signups.
HubSpot not only takes new signups but continues to evolve it’s completely free and easy to use interface.
- Multiple views, drag and drop functionality to track leads through customizable funnel stages
- Contact records that share the same database as the marketing suite
- Automatic data population in records for the company and individual items
- Effective search features that allow you to save significant time locating contact records
- 438 integration options such as MailChimp, Gmail, PandaDoc, Zendesk, and others.
Trujay Data Migration: Smooth Path to New Opportunities
When you decide to move records from Highrise to HubSpot CRM, it is suggested to find the right transfer tool to perform the switch. In this case, you can take advantage of Trujay and benefit from valuable functionality:
- Eliminates the possibility of information loss with the security regulations
- Excludes business interruptions with assured uptime of both platforms
- Migration insurance to safeguard your data from the unexpected pitfalls
- Run a free Sample Migration to test the automated tool in action
- Map modules to satisfy the organization’s requirements
You can automatically download full sales activity history from the existing CRM and import it into HubSpot. We can export from a variety of CRM tools. Trujay for HubSpot is an online CRM data migration service. It automates HubSpot data import from other CRMs, such as Zoho, Sugar, Highrise, and Pipedrive.
Trujay’s Self-Service tool is an automated migration that migrates customer data for you, so you don’t have to lift a finger. We bridge the gap between almost all CRM data migrations, including Highrise and HubSpot.
Perform the data migration process on your own with Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard. The main features of this option are:
- Free Sample Migration
- Cost-conscious migration
- Quick turnaround
- Objects and users matching
- Automated migration process
To perform the Highrise to HubSpot migration, go through the following steps:
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard to perform a free sample migration from to HubSpot. Choose HubSpot from the drop-down menu. Make sure you have an active account to authorize CRM.
2. Confirm your email address to receive notification about the sample and the results file.
3. Choose objects you want to migrate from Highrise to HubSpot, perform users matching, and fields mapping on your own. All you have to do here is click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button. If everything looks right, click ‘Start Sample’.
4. If you don’t want to modify anything in the fields mapping, click the “Start Sample” button to launch the sample migration right away.
Note. For new users, the data fields are automatically assigned using the most common logic.
5. When the Sample Migration to HubSpot is complete, you may evaluate the results. If you’re satisfied, start a full migration. The price of the full migration will depend on the number of records you want to migrate.
In case something goes wrong and you want to set up mapping on your own or change migration options, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. Choose data fields to migrate and check certain boxes to migrate your records.
You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you need at no cost.
Read more about Wizard Migration troubleshooting in our FAQ section.
Technological advances are happening every day, around the clock. Keep up with the times. If you wanted to move to Highrise but can’t sign up, or you’re already a member and you’d like to try out a new CRM, start with our free sample migration to make sure Trujay is the right fit. You can also get a quote or reach out directly. Our team of experts will get back to you straight away.