Comprehesive guide of data migration fron Zoho to HubSpot
The business world is highly competitive and volatile, making it even more critical for companies to emphasize exceptional customer services.
Today’s organizations not only demand advanced CRMs but an instrument with holistic and less-complicated features.
Zoho CRM vs. HubSpot CRM Overview
Zoho and HubSpot CRM launched in 2006 and 2015 accordingly, and work great with small and mid-sized businesses. Although the systems are relatively similar, a big part of picking the best one for your company rests in understanding the functionality points and costs.
How do the platforms intrigue you?
Both Zoho and HubSpot are simple, user-friendly solutions that offer a clean and intuitive interface. The solutions include custom modules, advanced workflow, and integration options.
HubSpot CRM has hit the ground running with a product that requires less training. Zoho is a little trickier to utilize, especially for beginners, so it may not be ideal for those who want to dive in and start using on day one.
In regards to analytics, Zoho includes reports of sluggish performance with large data files. HubSpot lacks some functionality here and doesn’t provide a custom reporting feature. However, if you are using a Sidekick extension, you may see valuable reports on the email templates you apply for prospecting.
HubSpot CRM is a perfect solution for businesses that just want an easy setup. HubSpot has many advantages, one of which is the most essential to people: it’s free!
HubSpot’s functions are also useful for all-sized companies. Improve your professional skills with free online courses from HubSpot Academy.
Zoho CRM is a web-based CRM framework that attracts and supports clients. It lets users monitor revenue, automate workflows, and engage customers. Besides, you can use mobile apps to access consumer data in real-time anywhere and anytime.
According to the Zoho -HubSpot comparison on SoftwareAdvice.com, Capterra, and HubSpot vs. Zoho G2Crowd, HubSpot CRM is estimated at 4.3/5., and Zoho gets an average customer satisfaction score of 3.9/5.
Activities Before the Switch from Zoho to HubSpot
As the appropriate planning and preparation are the keys to successful data migration, consider the following suggestions:
- Try out your solution. As HubSpot is free, you can test your future platform and see the system in action. In this case, you will be able to explore all implementation and configuration options.
- Analyze and filter your records. Take time to find out how your data is structured, i.e. where it resides and which parts require extra attention. Think of what you would like to move to a new system and what should be left behind.
- Secure the information. It is highly recommended to prepare a backup and retain it even after the migration is over. It will help eliminate the possibility of any data loss.
- Notify your employees. Make sure your staff knows about the change and are equipped with all the necessary tutorials.
Migrate from Zoho to HubSpot in a Few Clicks
After completing the pre-transferring steps, you have to find the right tool to perform a smooth and secure data switchover. In this case, you may fasten your eye on an automated migration system. Trujay can help you relocate the information in four easy steps without you lifting a finger.
Take advantage of the beneficial features:
- Security regulations that exclude the possibility of any data loss
- 100% uptime of both CRMs and no interruptions of business operations
- The opportunity of fields and users mapping in accordance with the company requirements
- Free Sample Migration that allows exploration of the service functions
To perform the Zoho to HubSpot migration, go through the following steps:
- Visit Trujay’s Self-Service Wizard.
- Select the needed CRM platform type from the drop-down menu
- Provide your Zoho email and password
- Click the “Accept” button to allow access to your Zoho account.
2. Confirm your email address to receive notification about the sample and the results file.
3. Specify your destination CRM — HubSpot and click the “Test connection” button.
4. Choose objects you want to migrate from Zoho to HubSpot, perform user matching, and field mapping independently. All you have to do here is click the ‘Customize Mapping’ button. If everything looks right, click ‘Free Sample Migration.’
5. If you don’t want to modify anything in the field mapping, click the “Start Sample” button to launch the sample migration right away.
Note. For new users, the data fields are automatically assigned using the most common logic.
6. When the Sample Migration to HubSpot is complete, you may evaluate the results. If you’re satisfied, start a full migration. The price of the entire migration will depend on the number of records you want to migrate.
In case something goes wrong and you want to set up mapping on your own or change migration options, click the “Change Fields Mapping” button. Choose data fields to migrate and check individual boxes to migrate your records.
You can re-run your free sample migration and change field mapping as many times as you need at no cost.
Read more about Wizard Migration troubleshooting in our FAQ section.
Now, when the hard part is over, use these post-migration tips for better platform implementation and automation:
- Check out if the records are transferred to the proper fields
- Find out if the relations between the items are restored correctly
- Set up the filters for reporting tools
- Make sure to build personalized workflow rules
- Continue to educate your staff about the new system by providing the necessary training. Ask for employee feedback so you can gauge where your staff is with the platform and what issues still need to be addressed.
Congratulations! This is what the Zoho to Hubspot migration looks like. Don’t hesitate and perform Zoho to HubSpot import smoothly and securely using Trujay’s migration service.